C / O / N / T / a / C / T with Jorge Bascuñan
C / O / N / T / a / C / T:
In which ways can we resignify touch?
with Jorge Bascuñan
Modality: Contemporary dance / (contact) Improvisation
Please use the form below for REGISTRATION.
*a confirmation will be sent via e-mail.
In the middle of this pandemic crisis, while social distancing is required, we are all experiencing, in our way, the impossibility of touch. Therefore, these classes are based on principles of contact improvisation, carving tasks and tools that are possible to implement individually. We start the class with a warm-up, followed by movement research and improvisation exercises that gradually increase its complexities until it reaches a cool down. The second part is dedicated to a feedback format, where the participants can share their experience and highlights of the class. The aim is to transform routines, overcome obstacles, and to explore the possibilities within the impossibilities of our dance. I am looking for playful moments, challenges, and provocations in order to step out of our comfort zones. All levels are welcome to participate. It is encouraged to work in the frame it suits best to you at the moment, kindly respecting personal limits.
Some relevant information:
- Length: 45 min +10 min talk
- We will be going to use Jitsi platform to attend the classes. It`s encouraged to connect 5-10 minutes before the class starts. The Camera and Microphone can be used as a tool for improvisation
- Suggested Fee: 8 Euros (pay as your situation allows)
* due to the emergency period, different payment options are available on the registration form
**The payment can be made via PayPal or bank transfer.
- PayPal : paypal.me/jorgebascunan
|Thursday / Quinta|
|18h (CET) / 17h (CAT) /|
13h (Brasil) / 12h (EDT)
*Please, check the correct time zone for your location.
Class information is gathered through community submissions. Dancing Alone Together takes no responsibility for class quality or errors in event data.