Dance Fitness Classes with Tanu
Please join me for 30-40mn free dance fitness classes Mondays and Wednesdays. Please find all the details below. I hope to see you soon on the living room floor!
Hi, I am Tanu, a French and Japanese dancer, educator, and scholar based in L.A. You can support me by offering small donations ($3 suggested) and subscribing to my YouTube Channel or following me on instagram and facebook @Tanukidance_
When & Where?
Please join me for a 30mn to 40mn sessions on Zoom (meeting ID: 965 137 30868) at the following days and times (PST):
Monday & Wednesday at 5.30PM PST
Each lesson consists of: short warm up, core building exercises on the floor, some zumba-style dance fitness moves, short stretch. The classes are usually fast-paced but I adapt the speed and level based on the participants.
Additional Information and Contact:
- Please have a mat and water near you.
- Classes are free. Suggested donations are $3, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. This is a labor of love for my friend community. Please send your contribution through venmo (@Tanukidance) or on Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) before or after each session.
- You can download zoom for free and use the meeting ID, or you can access the session directly by clicking on this link: https://uci.zoom.us/j/
- Feel free to contact me if you have any question at email@example.com
or via instagram and facebook @Tanukidance_
- Please support by subscribing to my YouTube Channel where I post easy and soft workout videos and dance tutorials for adults and kids: https://www.youtube.com/
channel/ UCjILyOw275jhUajCv55Uhqw?sub- confirmation=1
Class information is gathered through community submissions. Dancing Alone Together takes no responsibility for class quality or errors in event data.