Dance Fitness Classes with Tanu
Please join me for 30-40mn free dance fitness classes Mondays and Wednesdays. Please find all the details below. I hope to see you soon on the living room floor!
Hi, I am Tanu, a French and Japanese dancer, educator, and scholar based in L.A. You can support me by offering small donations ($3 suggested) and subscribing to my YouTube Channel or following me on instagram and facebook @Tanukidance_
When & Where?
Please join me for a 30mn to 40mn sessions on Zoom (meeting ID: 965 137 30868) at the following days and times (PST):
Monday & Wednesday at 5.30PM PST
Each lesson consists of: short warm up, core building exercises on the floor, some zumba-style dance fitness moves, short stretch. The classes are usually fast-paced but I adapt the speed and level based on the participants.
Additional Information and Contact:
- Please have a mat and water near you.
- Classes are free. Suggested donations are $3, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. This is a labor of love for my friend community. Please send your contribution through venmo (@Tanukidance) or on Paypal (email@example.com) before or after each session.
- You can download zoom for free and use the meeting ID, or you can access the session directly by clicking on this link: https://uci.zoom.us/j/
- Feel free to contact me if you have any question at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via instagram and facebook @Tanukidance_
- Please support by subscribing to my YouTube Channel where I post easy and soft workout videos and dance tutorials for adults and kids: https://www.youtube.com/
channel/ UCjILyOw275jhUajCv55Uhqw?sub- confirmation=1
“Local Time” is the time zone approximated based on your physical location.
Class information is gathered through community submissions. Dancing Alone Together takes no responsibility for class quality or errors in event data.