Dance Fitness Classes with Tanu
Please join me for 30-40mn free daily dance fitness classes. Please find all the details below, and hope to see you soon.
Hi, I am Tanu, a dancer, educator, and scholar based in L.A. I was doing some dance fitness routines on my own when the quarantine began, and I thought, why not making this a communal experience instead.
When & Where?
Please join me for a 30mn to 40mn sessions on Zoom (meeting ID: 6660211275) at the following days and times (PST) whenever you are available on:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 5.30PM PST
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 10.00am PST
Each lesson consists in: short warm up, core building exercises on the floor, some zumba-style dance fitness moves, and a short stretch.
- Please log in on time. When you access the zoom room, turn on your video but mute your microphone to avoid echoes.
- I suggest having a mat and a water bottle near you.
- I would avoid wearing socks unless you possess anti-slip ones.
- You don’t very need much space, however, try to clear up your surroundings to avoid stepping on something.
Additional Information and Contact:
- Classes are free. Suggested donations are $3, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. This is a labor of love for my friend community. Please send your contribution through venmo (@Tanukidance) before or after each session.
- You can download zoom for free and use the meeting ID, or you can access the session directly by clicking on this link: https://ucla.zoom.us/j/6660211275
- Feel free to contact me if you have any question at email@example.com
Class information is gathered through community submissions. Dancing Alone Together takes no responsibility for class quality or errors in event data.