West African Djembe Dance with Alky Plus from Guinea
❤️💛💚 West African Traditional Dance Classes by professional dancer Alky Plus – online on the ZOOM app – now Tuesday evenings! The first 15-30 minutes might be lived stream on facebook/instagram. Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/684502758785850/
Open level Thursday 18:00-19:30 CET (17:00-18:30 UTC).
1. Please write to Compagnie Alkhaly Camara (facebook or email@example.com) or Laura (+45-60855686) before joining and like our page Compagnie Alkhaly Camara! Please indicate if and how you paid for the class (all contributions are welcome during this time!) Afterwards we will send you a link to the zoom meeting. If you cannot pay, let us know, and we will figure something out!
2. Download the ZOOM app on your computer. No account needed. 3. Join Zoom Meeting with the link sent to you.
Contact us if any problems.
– suggestion: 100 DKK / 13 EUR / 15 USD
– reduced price for students + unemployed: 50 DKK / 6,5 EUR / 7,5 USD
- International bank transfer – write to us for details.
- MOBILE PAY to Laura Myllyluoma: 60855686 (Denmark)
- PayPal: paypal.me/myllyluoma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
📅 CHOREO PROGRAM (GUINEAN DANCES)
May 5: Zaouli
May 12: Kawa
May 19: Yankadi
May 26: Forokoroba
Zoom Video Communications – dance at home and interact via your computer or phone!
❤️💛💚 ABOUT ALKY PLUS
Alky is a Copenhagen-based professional dancer and choreographer from Guinea Conakry, educated both at the famous dancing scene of Conakry and in 2014 from the National Guinean Academy of Arts “Institut Superieur des Arts de Guinée”, specializing in traditional Guinean dances and rhythms. He is director and choreographer of “Ballet Fonike”, one of the major traditional dance groups in Guinea, as well as dance director for the modern dance and theatre group Tawuly Creation.
Alky has many years of experience in teaching adults, professional dancers, beginners as well as school children and youth. He has performed with various dance groups in both Africa and Europe.
Dance is Alky’s great passion, and he lives to educate and share the unique Guinean dance culture, both at home and abroad.
Class information is gathered through community submissions. Dancing Alone Together takes no responsibility for class quality or errors in event data.